This article could contain outdated information that is inaccurate for the current version (1.52) of the game. It was last updated for 1.51.
|“||Ancient, crumbling tombs mingle with plantations and homesteads on the shore of the historic Loch Mór. More than most, this territory was decimated by war. Fields ripped and torn by the pounding of boots and digging of trenches. Time has a way of healing old wounds, but scars never let the trauma be forgotten.||„|
|— Foxhole Devblog|
Loch Mór is a map hex located in the center left of the world map, bordering The Deadlands, The Linn of Mercy, Farranac Coast, Westgate, The Heartlands, and Umbral Wildwood. The map was added with Update 0.26.
The map's Town Base that contributes to the World Conquest's "Victory Condition" is Feirmor.
Logistical Locations refer to the ways logi can interact within the region, either for storage, transportation, or resource collection/processing.
Loch Mór has waterways that pass through Farranac Coast and The Linn of Mercy. As such, there is a Seaport located in Feirmor that can be accessed by Barges and Freighters.
Due to the numerous water sources like rivers, Water Pumps for facilities can be set up there.
There are permanent rail lines that are placed around the region.
- Railway Bridge - West of Mercy's Wish
- Railway Bridge - Southwest of Feirmor
- Permanent rail line that runs along the North Coast of Feirmor
- Allows railway access to the Seaport
There are two Water Wells located within the region:
- Feirmor - East by Northeast of the Town Base, across the intersection on the left side
- Mercy's Wish - West of the Town Base
Depending on the map configuration, (North vs South, or East vs West) Feirmor can have either:
- a frontline Refinery and a Hospital
- a Factory and a Construction Yard
There are 3 Shipyards located in the region:
- Friemor (Next to the Seaport)
- Mercy's Wish (Southeast of the Town Base, next to the Storage Depot)
- Ousterdown (Southeast of the Market Road Relic Base)
Depending on the map configuration, Resource Fields and Resource Mines will be placed around the region, with the type of fields and mines changing every war.
- Feirmor will always contain a Seaport
- Mercy's Wish will always contain a Storage Depot
- Loch Mór was introduced in Update 0.26
- In Update 0.29, Border Forts had been removed, repurposed as Zone Bases.
- In Update 0.41, a Seaport was added to Feirmor.
- In Update 1.50 (officially known as 'Inferno'), permanent Railway Tracks and Railway Bridges were added
The field surrounding you, now overgrown and wild, was once the staging ground for an ancient battle. Horrors have been committed here and will be committed again. The futility weighs on you.
You laugh at the irony of it all. Why did these men die in such a grisly fashion, if, after all this time, war rages on?
Journal of a Legatus
21 Temple, 783.
Those bastards in the Senate. All this anger, with no place to air grievances, save these trusted pages. How could they think to retire me? With so much to be done. So much left on the table. After all, I’ve done for them, for Mesea, in Aktío and now Veli.
Do these past decades mean nothing? Does standing shoulder-to-shoulder with Silas Maro in the ruin of that dreadful wall mean nothing? No. Early retirement is my reward. And for what purpose? Shall I retreat to the country, ripen in some crumbling estate, clutching my rifle like a child? This is not how I end.
They tell us to stand,
So we stand.
They tell us to fight,
So we fight.
They tell us to dig.
And we dig our graves.
For the end of the war,
We will not see.
For there is no end,
When the world’s gone to hell.
They feed us the dirt,
So we eat it smiling.
They arm us with shovels,
So we dig their trenches.
They hand us our guts,
So we can shove them back in.
- Bastard's Blade
- Chattering Prairie
- Fallen Fields
- The Founding Fields
- The Glean
- Loch Mor
- Market Road
- Mercy's Wish
- Missing Bones
- Moon's Copse
- The Reaping Road
- The Roilfort
- Tomb of the First
- Widow's Wail
|Click on a region to open the corresponding page.|