Jump to navigation Jump to search
|This article is about the game. For the in-game building, see Dug Foxhole.|
Foxhole is a massively multiplayer game where you will work with hundreds of players to shape the outcome of a persistent online war. It is a game of collaborative strategy and tactics. Every action you take can have a powerful effect across a world in a state of war.
- Sandbox warfare, where players determine the narrative of a war lasting from a week to a month or longer.
- Players driven war; from weapon manufacturing and base building to strategy and combat.
- Players execution of long term strategies, changing the tide of the war.
- Top-down, tactical combat where skill and strategy matter more than stats or XP points.
- Conquering and relinquishing territories in a back and forth, high stakes conflict.
- Capturing and setting up supply lines to keep the front line well equipped.
- Play as a persistent character throughout the war, gaining notoriety and influence among your faction.
- Ammunition, resources, and information are limited, requiring players to work together to win.
- Dynamic battle conditions: Use the time of day and terrain features to gain an advantage.
- Join an alternate timeline universe where the great wars never ended and the world has been in conflict for over a hundred years.
- Mark Ng
- Alkas Baybas
- Chris Grebeldinger
- Senior Programmer
- Stephan van den Heuvel
- Adam Garib
- Lead Artist
- Matthew Rigg
- 3D Artist and Game Designer
- Henrique 'HB' Barbieri
- 3D Artist and Animator
- Rohun Banerji
- Max Greenall
- Community Manager
- Philip Diehl
- Casey Banner
- Julian Lancaster
- Concept Artist
- Leon Cao
- 3D Artist
- Quality Assurance
- Becoming a Foxhole Youtuber (ft. I Saw A Bear) - Foxcast #3 - YouTube, I Saw A Bear recounting early Foxhole in 2016/2017